Monday, August 6, 2012

Featured Member: Mark Korte


Mark Korte
Health & Disability Insurance


Insphere Insurance Solutions3560 St. Lucia Place
West Sacramento, CA 95691
916-719-3714 

www.insphereis.com/mkorte
Email: mark@markkorte.com


Solutions Provided:
Health Insurance
Life Insurance
Supplemental
Member Benefits

My Background:
I have been licensed to sell insurance in California since 1979 and in 1986 attained my CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter) designation. When I meet with clients my goal is to listen to their needs and use my experience to find a solution. I have taught insurance, served on an estate planning council and helped develop marketing programs that focus the attention on client needs.

Communities I Serve:
I will be serving the greater Sacramento, CA area, Vacaville, CA Bear Valley, CA, Angles Camp, CA, Arnold, CA and Murphys, CA.

My Memberships:
I have an interest in bicycling and have started a non profit bicycle club in the Bear Valley area. I also serve as ride director for a benefit ride in Murphys, CA and a member of the local Optimist Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment