Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Featured Member: Aria Jensen - Massage Therapist

Aria Jensen
Massage Therapist

419 Mason Street
Suite 211
Vacaville, CA 95688

(559) 403-8028
elfofthefae@gmail.com

CA License #: 24146


My work is goal oriented towards healing and fixing issues caused by injury, work and recreation related injury. I specialize in joint mobilization for repetitive stress injuries. Particularly neck, shoulder and wrist pain.

I have 8 years of experience working as a massage therapist. I have 500 hours training in massage: Swedish, deep tissue, sports, lymphatic, and shiatsu massage. I have worked in a spa, in home, and corporate setting.

Review:
Aria's work space has an great relaxing vibe to it, while her music is not the normal white noise background; it IS a little more upbeat while still managing to be relaxing. She has set up her space to be relaxing above and beyond what some of the local spa's and other massage places have presented to me. I had a 90 minute deep tissue massage. Communication was present and she took feedback flawlessly. I am 100% going back to see her again. A GREAT MASSAGE! -Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment