Sunday, August 12, 2012

Featured Member: Peggy Nethery



Peggy Nethery
Green Valley Floral

4160-A Suisun Valley Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
Call: 707-208-6838
Email: peggy@gvfloral.com
Website: www.gvfloral.com

STORE HOURS
Tuesday thru Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday and Monday CLOSED


Peggy Nethery has been the new owner of Green Valley Floral for over three years. Before that, she managed the shop for 7 years. Green Valley Floral has been in business for 28 years now.

Peggy has a total of 15 years experience in the floral industry. "I found my love for flowers through my grandmother and in her beautiful garden when I was a young girl, for that, I am eternally grateful," says Peggy.

"I can honestly say that I love what I do! I don't think many people can say that. Providing my customers with the very best is important to me. Every Wednesday I go to the Flower Mart in San Francisco to hand select the flowers we use in all of our arrangements. We are also now carrying silk flowers."

There are presently five employees; Kristi, Ginny, Marsha, and Roxana. I couldn't do it without them. They are awesome. We will be happy to meet your needs from custom floral arrangements, plants, unique gift items, funerals and corporate events. We specialize in weddings ~ our favorite!

As we all know, these are tough times but, Green Valley Floral is here to stay. Stop by and see us. We are located at 4160-A Suisun Valley Road at "Rockville Corners" and deliver to Fairfield, Vacaville, Benicia, Vallejo, and Napa.

No comments:

Post a Comment