Monday, September 19, 2016

Featured Member: Linda Held - Health and Nutrition

Linda Held 
Health and Nutrition 


 
ZurvitaTM

Phone: 707-249-6429
Website: www.lindaheld5.zurvita.com
Email: aljemheld@yahoo.com


My Story

My Name is Linda Held. I have been involved in health, wellness and fitness most of my life. I am always looking for ways to have my health and help others find ways to be the best they can be in every aspect of their lives. In the easiest way possible. When Zurvita found me I was not really looking for anything else. I was asked to try it so agreed but mostly just to be polite. I did not want to like it. The first time I tried it I wasn't sure I felt anything. I am a pretty energetic person by nature. The second day I had just finished a 2 hour work out and realized I was dancing in my car to the music. I have continued to use Zurvita daily and have seen a variety of things that I have felt. Calmness, energy but not in a crazy way. Mental focus, better digestion and regularity. Sleeping through the night and waking up rested. Feeling over all better than I have felt in a long time. Aches and pains less.

I am now convinced that this good nutrition just makes your body work and feel better. I have also had the joy of helping a big variety of people improve many things in their lives and health. I have been married now for 31 years and have 3 son's and 1 daughter-in-law. I have been blessed with a good life and love spending time with many friends and family members. I love music, food, cooking, wine, sports of all kinds and traveling. I work as a part time event planner as well and love it. I enjoy helping others and believe in always finding good in everyone I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment