Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Featured Member: Arianna Kramer - Hypnotherapist

Arianna Kramer 
Hypnotherapist






Phone: 707-372-0928
Email: arialynna@gmail.com
Website: www.arialynna.com






About: 

Arianna was certified as a Rapid Transformational Counselor and Hypnotherapist in 2017 and loves how these techniques support her clients need for massive, and quick transformations.

Arianna is a certified spiritual counselor with a bachelors degree in metaphysics from the University of Metaphysics in Sedona, AZ. She is also a Reiki II practitioner as well as an intuitive healer.

Her passion for helping people came from her own experiences of healing through depression, anxiety, PTSD, and a lifetime of studying spirituality, psychology, and healing.

Rapid Transformational Counseling and Hypnotherapy
The Change You’ve Been Craving

I have been so honored to be a part of my clients transformations with this beautiful technique. I trained with Marisa Peer, who was voted the U.K.’s number one therapist, and her skills that have been honed for over thirty years have crystallized into this rapid, transformational gift.

With this certification, I am able to help clients get to the root cause of their issues and work with the power of their own minds to shift them into strengths.

Spiritual Counseling
Healing through Compassion

I gained my title of spiritual counselor and metaphysical practitioner through the University of Metaphysics, and maintain my ministerial status through the International Metaphysical Ministry.

I also use my skills as an empath and Reiki practitioner to assist my clients in releasing any negative or stagnant energy that I sense as we talk.

My focus as a counselor is on love and acceptance. Everything is confidential and I intend to create a safe space for you to release or work through whatever comes up.

Spiritual healing is complementary and is best utilized alongside regular medical treatment. Please visit your doctor for any ailments, as this is not a substitute for medical or psychological diagnoses or treatments. Open your heart and mind to healing in every form, you deserve it!

Reiki
A Japanese form of energy healing

Reiki is a beautiful healing energy that has changed my life in so many ways. After receiving my Reiki II attunement and certification from the International Center for Reiki Training, I am able to send Reiki healings over a distance. Reiki means “spiritually guided life force energy.” Everything in the Universe is made of energy, and Reiki energy flows through the healer to the intended receiver like a current.

Reiki is a complementary medicine and is best utilized alongside regular medical treatment. Please visit your doctor for any ailments, as Reiki is not a substitute for medical or psychological diagnoses or treatments.

Due to the variable nature of these treatments for each person, there are no refunds. Please be sure that you feel guided to receive Reiki from me. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment