Monday, August 20, 2018

Coastal Wall Art by Margot Carrera

Margot Carrera
Photography


760-815-7956

Description
Mendocino Coastal Cove is stunning with the pine trees coming all the way to the water and the majestic cliffs and rocks. It's one of my favorite places to visit.

This photograph is printed on metal with an easy hanger in the back.

$96

Just Last year I did a complete photo shoot in Mendocino , Ca. It was so beautiful that I scheduled to return this week to take more pictures and enjoy the beauty of Nature. Now with the wildfires I can not return. Instead I will be posting the photographs in this store and any sales of these prints will go towards funding a relief fund for those effected by the wildfires.


For Scarves by Margot Carrera Visit...



No comments:

Post a Comment