Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Sunflower Art Print by Margot Carrera

Margot Carrera
Photography


760-815-7956

I live a creative life. I am always recreating my life and like any master, the more you work at your creation, the better you get . My life just keeps getting better and so does my art.

I want people to have access to nature whether they are home, at the office or in a healing c enter. If you love nature as much as I do, you find it healing, soothing, stunning, artful, and so much more.

Because of my background in interior design, I like to help my clients find the perfect photograph to enhance their decor. I also can help them with framing choices so don't be afraid to click on conversations and ask me questions or have me make something unique just for you.

My art is signed and numbered. It is printed on archival professional photographic paper by a professional lab. It is delivered in a waterproof archival print sleeve and shipped in a sturdy protective box.

My canvas gallery wrapped prints are also produced by a professional lab and are wrapped and ready to hang on the wall as is or can arrive framed if requested. These arrive with a digital signature. They are professionally packaged and shipped directly from the lab.

All of my prints are made to last a lifetime.

My main goal is for you to enjoy and incorporate Nature into your everyday environment. How can having nature surround you improve your life? What room would you like to plant a tree on the wall or hang a rose? Can you imagine the soft waves of the ocean in your bedroom? Enjoy!

Sunflower Art Print
$24.95

Description

This is a Yellow Fine Art Sunflower Print Photograph of an entire field of Sunflower at sunset with the sun streaming down the mountain and across the field. It was a spectacular sight to see and through the wonders of photography I can capture that moment and share it with you. It was taken down the street from my home in Northern California.

When I was a little girl, I remember sitting in our garden picking the seeds out of the flower and feeding them to the birds. I also like baking them and eating them myself. They are one of my favorite flowers. What memories does this flower bring back for you?

This Yellow Sunflower comes as an 8.5 x 11-inch print matted and over matted in a white archival mat board to protect the image. You can place it directly into an 11 x 14-inch frame or have me frame it for you. It would make a great birthday gift, wedding gift, or even a housewarming gift for someone who loves Sunflowers.

Frames sold separately. https://www.etsy.com/listing/547913550/frame-for-prints

For Scarves by Margot Carrera Visit...



No comments:

Post a Comment