Saturday, May 1, 2021

James Young Photography - Wedding and Portrait Photographer


 
A while back a kid picked up a camera and, well, you probably know the rest.

My name is James Young and I am a husband to a gorgeous wife, and I am a wedding and portrait photographer local to the Bay Area in Northern California.

In my photography career I have photographed over 100 weddings, hundreds of sessions, and worked with hundreds of brands.

My work has been published in 12 different magazines including the COVER of Real Weddings Magazine. I’ll be honest with you, bragging about my accolades, awards and accomplishments is pretty awkward. I’ll let my work continue to speak for itself.


Weddings

Wedding photography is more than being a fly on the wall snapping thousands of hip-fired snapshots of the day. Wedding photography truly is an experience!

As your wedding photographer, I will be with you throughout your whole day. When you are getting your makeup done, when you are cutting up with the ladies while getting ready, when your partner lays their eyes on you for the first time, every smile, every tear, I will be there.

Each and every one of these moments is of the utmost importance for me to capture. Having me around will ensure that none of these moments go by missed and so we have plenty of time for all the amazing photos you want with you and your partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment