Saturday, May 7, 2022

Our Members : Farmers Insurance Group, Mitch Bassignani


Mitch Bassignani

As a lifelong resident of California, I'm proud to serve Fairfield and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. With over 22 years of industry experience, I have built my agency with a clear focus on addressing my clients' insurance needs. After growing up around my uncle a Farmers agent himself, I saw firsthand the connections he made with his clients who trusted him and were comforted knowing they were in goods hands. I took those lessons to heart and knew that my priority as an agent was to guide my clients in the insurance process to ensure that they are properly educated on their coverage options.

601 Madison Street, Ste. A
Fairfield, CA 94533

License # 0C29357

Phone: +1 (707) 429-4791
Fax: +1 (707) 421-2445

No comments:

Post a Comment